Résidence du Port
As of September 2010, the new six-story building offers a total of 209 furnished apartments from 19 sq.m. to 43 sq. m., divided into 177 one-bedroom apartments, 10 two-bedroom apartments and 12 studio apartments for couples.
- The two-bedroom apartments have a shared kitchenette and bathroom.
- The apartments for couples feature one large living space furnished with a double bed.
- Access to the ESSEC internet network
- A telephone in each apartment (communications between apartments, the various residence halls and ESSEC are free)
- An intercom system and access badges for building security
- Meeting rooms and a large number of study rooms
- Sports facilities
- Multimedia room with a flat-screen TV, DVD and Wi-Fi
- Tennis courts
The Résidence du Port is just a five-minute walk from the Cergy Campus, and a 10-minute walk from the RER Cergy-Préfecture train station. You can easily reach Parc de la Préfecture and a shopping center is also very close by. The neighborhood is pleasant and lively, with restaurants, bars and traditional French crêperies.
The monthly rents include all utilities (water, electricity, heat, internet…)
Single studio: 774€
Double studio: 734€
Couple studio apartment: 985€
Security deposit: 590€
Administrative fee: 299€
Admission fee (one-time only fee): 199€
Annual membership: 99€