MSc in Hospitality Management IMHI
WHAT MAKES THE PROGRAM UNIQUE?
- ESSEC’s World Class International Faculty
- Four Specializations
- With your career objectives in mind, you can choose between four specializations:
- Strong Network of Program Partners
- For over 30 years, the MSc in Hospitality Management (IMHI) program has been building relationships with industry leaders in all sectors of the hospitality industry, including:
- The Consultancy Project
- You will be presented with a real-world challenging business situation where with a group of classmates, you will use knowledge acquired during the program to solve.
- Vast Alumni Network
Serving more than 1600 alumni which are made up of over 45 nationalities and spanning across 55 countries, the Alumni Association of the ESSEC Hospitality Management IMHI (AAIMHI) works to ensure that the values of ESSEC Business School and relationships created continue to enrich the professional and personal lives of graduates.
Discover the MSc in Hospitality Management IMHI.
WHO CAN APPLY?
The MSc in Hospitality Management (IMHI) is designed for high-potential young professionals looking to make a career leap in the hospitality industry. Are you a future leader of the hospitality industry?
- Are you a young graduate working in the hospitality industry with a bachelor degree or French BTS Hôtelier?
- Are you motivated to challenge yourself and to fast-track your career in the hospitality industry?
- Do you have a competitive GMAT score and advanced level of English?
Learn more about the application process and admission deadlines.
To find out more, visit the MSc in Hospitality Management (IMHI) pages.